UW Law Library Repository Logo

Law Library History

Since the opening of UW Law’s first permanent Law Library in 1893, the same year the first Law Building opened on Bascom Hill, the Law Library Staff have worked to create a collection of resources and services for their patrons.  The selected collections below demonstrate the Library's commitment to outreach and connecting resources with our patrons.

 

READ Poster Collection

 

Selected Recent Acquisitions

UW Law Library Old Reading Room