UW Law Library Repository Logo

UW Law School Alumni Photos

The University of Wisconsin Law School, which began in 1868 with just two part-time law professors and 15 students, has grown into a world-class institution that has conferred more than 21,000 law degrees. In honor of those graduates, UW Law School is pleased to present its first-ever digital collection of alumni photos, spanning from 1873 to the present day.

A print collection, located in the UW Law Library since 1996, had previously been the only way to view photos of our graduates. Our digital collection enables users to search for graduates by name for individual photos, or by class year to view a composite of a particular class. For more information on the collection policy, visit the "About the Alumni Photo Collection" page or contact a Law Librarian for assistance.

Law School Building

 

 

Search the Alumni Photo Collection

Browse the Photos

About the Alumni Photo Collection